3 out of 5 based on 2 votes.
Metro Truck Drivers Training Ltd.
- General Info
Metro Truck Driving School was established in early 1989 to prepare students to obtain licenses for driving trucks as well as buses. The school, at present time, has over 20 employees and professional instructors. Our equipment is updated on regular bases to assure the highest standards in the industry. Our high-end facilities, specialized computer in every class, modern training vehicles. Metro Truck Training School is the one of the most acknowledged training school by companies and employers. Training at our school is at the hands of instructors that are: Perfectly trained to conduct their function and certified Professionals with years of extended expertise Tried and tested in every situation on the road Easy to work with and helpful Easy to follow during classes Friendly Conducting One-to-One instructions behind the wheel For further details regarding classes, convenient time and classroom schedule, please contact our office anytime. Every Class Covers the Following:
- INTRODUCTION TO THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY & RULES OF THE ROAD & TECHNIQUES OF DEFENSIVE DRIVING
- LEGISTLATIONS, RULES & REGULATIONS
- TRANSPORTATION OF DANGEROUS GOODS
- HOURS OF SERVICE REGULATION (Log Book)
- INSPECTIONS, MAINTENANCE AND FUEL ECONOMY
- HANDLING CARGO/DOCUMENTATION & CANADA/USA BORDER CROSSING PROCEDURES
- ROAD TEST PREPARATION & EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
||See more driving schools in Mississauga:|